The motor – a robust heart of your Oktini
A powerful industrial motor ensures that your Oktini operates quietly and powerfully even at high capacity.
Stone millwork for a finely ground result
Oktini's stone millwork has little in common with a classic millstone.
We use millstones of corundum in ceramic which have been finished with
diamond tools after firing extremely hard, with an even structure and a
rough surface, to enable milling to the finest possible grade
Some recipes require finely
ground flour, while others call for more coarsely processed ingredients.
Using the adjustment bar, you can select the precise grade of fineness
you need at one touch. And a brush integrated into the millwork sweeps
the Oktini clean following the milling process. You can use hawos Oktini
to mill all types of grain in household quantities (e.g. rice,
amaranth, emmer, wheat, spelt, kamut, millet, corn and even soy beans).
- Milling rate for ground wheat: Fine - 3.53 oz/min (100g/min), Coarse - 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Hopper fill capacity (wheat) - 650 g (level, lid on)
- Diameter of corundum-ceramic mill stones - 2.76" (70mm)
- Industrial motor electric rating, watts - 360W
- Weight - 14.54 lb (6.6 kg)
- Max. height of bowl at spout - 6.3"
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 7.48" x 7.48" x 13.19"
- Special Feature: Single handet operation
- Made in Austria
- Warranty - 10 years
Upon request, all
hawos-mills can be fine-tuned and undergo
quality control from the manufacturer by using only Gluten Free grains.
These types of food can be processed with the OKTINI:
SOFT GRAINS Wheat,
HARD GRAINS Corn,
SPICES Pepper; Chilli, Mustard Seeds…
LEGUMES Chick peas, Beans, Peas...
Oil Seeds can not be processed with the OKTINI