The Schnitzer Hand Mill Country grinds 1.76 oz (50 g) of fine flour per minute. The whole grains are transported by a srew channel made of steel into the mill-stones. The Schnitzer Country is continuously adjustable from coarse meal for your cereal to fine flour for bread and cakes. This Schnitzer hand mill grinds all grains, even corn.
The hand mill Schnitzer Country is built very solid and stable with beech and steel. The solid steel crank with wooden handle is very stable and large: The long hand crank makes it easy to operate this hand mill.
Schnitzer Country is robust
and reliable. For the Country Schnitzer uses high-quality materials: The
mill stones are made of Naxos basalt, table bracket and crank made of solid
steel. The stainless steel hopper holds 2.20 lb (1 kg ) of grain. The
front panel is made of solid beech. Spare parts are available.
- Grinds all grains, including corn
- 1.76 oz (50 g) / min fine, about 3.52 oz (100 g) / min coarse
- Housing: Solid beech and powder-coated steel
- Crank: Steel
- Hopper: Stainless Steel
- Grinder: cone milling stones from Naxos basalt
Inner diameter: 3.94" (100 mm)
Outer diameter: 5.12" (130 mm)
- Height / width / depth 20.47"/ 6.69"/ 14.17" (520/170/360 mm)
- Crank radius: 11" (280 mm)
- Integrated table clamp for plate thicknesses up to 1.97" (50 mm)
- Weight: 17. 62 lb (8 kg)
- Max height of bowl: 4.33" (110 mm)
- Capacity of the hopper: 2.2 lb (1000 g)
- Warranty: 7 years with product registration 2 years without product registration
Over 50 years of proven quality