Schnitzer Grain Flaker Campo with Stone Rollers
Fresh flakes are not only healthier but also with much more flavor than flakes "out of the bag". Imagine
every day your own cereal with full nutritional
value: Fresh flakes of different grains and oilseeds.
The Schnitzer Campo with stone rollers
crushes all grains except corn: From oats you get the best flakes - it is the
softest, smoothest grain. All other grains (wheat, rye, spelt, millet,
buckwheat ...) give dry flaked more crumbs than flakes. With dry and less fat grains (spelt, rye, wheat, etc.) it is advisable to moisten the grain slightly: Put the grain in a colander and rinse it with water. Leave the grains for about five hours to dry before crushing.
The Schnitzer Campo with stone rollers isn't suitable for oil seeds (sesame seed, flax seed...).
Continuous fine adjustment: The stone rollers of the Schnitzer Campo are infinitely adjustable.
Spare parts are available.
Delivery from Germany - Shipping time 7-10 business days
- Flaking rate at 80 rpm: 3.89 oz (110 g) / min
- Crushes all grains (except corn), oilseeds and spices
- Cylindrical Naxos Basalt rollers
- Housing: Solid beech
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.73" x 9.65" x 7.29" (120/245/185 mm)
- Length of the crank: 7.29" (185 mm)
- Max height of bowl: 2.37" (60 mm)
- Table mount: up to 55 mm table thickness
- Weight: 5.95 lb (2.7 kg)
- Hopper Capacity: 5.3 oz (150 g)
- Made in Germany
7 years with product registration
2 years without product registration
- Available with Stone Rollers