The Mulino is shaped like a traditional coffee mill and
clamped between your knees while milling. Kornkraft's Mulino produces approx. 1.06 oz (30g) fine or 3.52 oz (80g) coarse flour per
It is a true beauty made from solid beech and
features self-sharpening milling stones made from naxos-basalt bound in magnesite and a
stainless steel crank.The optionally available clamps allow the mill to be
securely fixed to tables or bench-tops. Grinds all grains except corn. Of course, the mill is also ideal for grinding pepper or
other spices. Not suitable for oil seeds.
- Milling rate: fine approx. 1.06 oz (30g)/min - coarse approx. 3.52oz (80g)/min
- Housing: Solid beech wood
- Hopper fill capacity
(wheat) - 7.04 oz (200g)
- Grinds all grains except corn
- Diameter of naxos-basalt milling stones - 1.57"
- Crank radius: 4.57" (116 mm)
- Grinding chamber: Wood"
- Weight: 3.09 lb
- Dimensions (W x D x H with handle) - 6.1" x 6.1" x 9.65" (155 x 155 x 245mm)
- Table mounting includet
- Made in Germany
- Warranty - 10 years